Probate Valuation Pimlico Sw1
Manor Clearance is the leading probate valuation company in Pimlico SW1, and we have been offering our services for over 30 years now. Our services are highly personalized to suit you, regardless of whatever you may be going through. If you want us to send our valuers and inspectors to your premises, we can do so at a moment’s notice.
Our probate valuation services are HMRC compliant;
- According to HMRC rules and regulations, all items that are worth £500 must be valued by a professional and accredited valuer.
- At manor clearance, we have nothing but the best; out team of valuers and surveyors are all RICS qualified. They are certified valuers whose final written probate report is admissible in a court of law.
- Most people have found themselves having to part with hefty fines for not complying with the Inheritance Tax Act of 1984. But you don’t have to worry; we will take care of such on your behalf.
- We are also able to advice you on how and where to sell any antiques and other valuable collectibles that you may wish to have auctioned. Manor clearance is always dedicated towards helping you get value for all items at your disposal. We advice you on the auctioning process, so that you are not exploited or taken advantage of
- On some special arrangements, we can do transport the items on your behalf, and have them auctioned and proceeds brought back to you. We also transport your items to a charity organization of your choice, in case you’ve decided to donate.
- Do you have special documents that got misplaced around the house, like a will, jewelry, and art work or such? We also help conduct a thorough search in your house, sorting and arranging all items in a way that you can easily access them later.
Take advantage of highly reliable free probate valuation consultation services, you can reach us on phone or via email.