Probate Valuation Mayfair W1
Probate valuations can be tricky for two major reasons. First, they come at a sensitive moment when we are still in grief, having lost a loved one. Secondly, there are myriad of requirements that one has to adhere to in order to ensure that the valuation meets HMRC standards. If you are looking for the best and most reliable Probate Valuation Company in Mayfair W1, then you have come to the right place. We pride ourselves of having served residents of Mayfair W1 and the immediate areas for over 30 years, each time getting better and better at what we do.
- We understand the emotional aspect of having to endure a probate valuation. This is why our valuers are always bent on ensuring that they don’t intrude into your privacy, or complicate the task at hand; we always strive to make the process smooth and easy.
- At Manor Clearance, our valuers are experts in not just valuation, but also in auctioning any valuables that may need to be auctioned. These include antiques art works, collectibles, jewelry, and basically anything that can fetch money. We will direct you to the best auctioneers in town.
- We ensure that our services are done in accordance with Section 160 of the Inheritance Tax Act of 1984. This means that any item whose worth is above £ 500 is taxable and should be valued. Besides, we ensure that we value your property without any bias or impartiality.
- A standard valuation will take just 3 hours, and we can dispatch our valuers at a moment’s notice. All you need to do is to give us a phone call or drop us an email, and we will be glad to discuss your options.
- Manor Clearance has an acceptance rate of 100%; all our probate valuations have been found to meet the threshold by HMRC. You can never go wrong with us, talk to us today.