Probate valuation Kilburn NW6
If you are a resident of Kilburn nw6 and the immediate environs, then we are glad to inform you that we offer reliable and professional probate valuation services. We ensure that the valuation is done in accordance with section 160 of the inheritance tax act 1984. Our experienced and professional valuers will also help you sort out the items that need to be valued, including by use of photographic records for ease of reference.
- Manor clearance will ensure that all the rules and regulations of a probate valuation are explained to you in a language you can understand.
- Usually, HMRC will consider whether the property left behind by a loved one meets the inheritance tax threshold. If the property and all the items in there are worth more than £325,000, then that’s referred to as an inheritance tax threshold.
- Our valuers and surveyors are all RICS registered, and will strive to give you a fair and accurate written probate valuation. There are several consequences of having your property overvalued or undervalued.
- An overvalued property attracts a higher inheritance tax, while an undervalued one may attract some penalties.
- Manor clearance has established the right contacts with the best auctioneers around London. We’ll help you get value for your items by hooking you up with such auctioneers. Items that can be auctioned include art works, antiques, jewelry, and collectibles, and so on so forth.
- We have a long experience serving residents of Kilburn NW6 and surrounding areas; this has given us invaluable local knowledge about the area. If you are looking for a charity organization where you can donate some of the items you have, we are best placed to help you do such. We will help you transport the items to the organization of your choice.
For all your probate valuation queries, requirements, or questions, just give us a call. You can also drop us an email and leave your contacts behind. You can never go wrong with our professional probate valuation services.