Probate Valuation Kensington SW7
Losing a loved one is both a hurtful and confusing moment especially if you are experiencing the hurt for the first time. Yet, the law dictates that you get a probate valuation for any items and property that the deceased has left behind done ASAP. Probate valuation is very important because it is the first step towards you being granted the full and leg rights to becoming the administrator or executor of that estate. If you live in Kensington SW7 and the immediate areas, Manor Clearance is honored to welcome you on board; we are the leading probate valuation company around, and our services are affordable and very reliable.
- Manor Clearance has offered probate valuation services for more than 30 years. They offer a friendly environment to their clients; they are aware that most people are undergoing difficult moments.
- All the valuers and surveyors at Manor Clearance are fully qualified. They are registered by RCIS, and can be entrusted in conducting an accurate and impartial probate valuation.
- It is always prudent to ensure that you get a probate valuation done within 6 months, after a loved one has passed on. This is so as to avoid contravening Section 160 of the Inheritance Tax Act of 1984.
- The good thing about Manor Clearance is that their valuers and other experts are always ready to break down the complex legal jargon and requirements so that you understand what’s expected of you as the executor or administrator of the estate.
- They’ll also advise you on what items you can sell, auction, donate, recycle or throw away. Their clearance services come in handy when you need to move most of the deceased property to a new location, an auctioneer, or a charity organization.
Don’t look far; Manor Clearance has everything you’d wish for in a probate valuation company in Kensington SW7. Talk to them today!