Probate Valuation Chessington KT9
Manor clearance prides itself of having immense experience offering probate valuation services in Chessington KT9. We are dedicated to providing a shoulder you can lean on during the difficult moment of a probate valuation, and ensure that by the end of the process, you are happier and livelier than we found you!
Why should you hire Manor Clearance for all your Probate Valuation needs in Chessington K9?
- First and foremost, all our probate valuers are RICS registered. If you go for valuers who aren’t RICS qualified and registered, you can be sure that the final written valuation reports won’t be 100% accurate. In fact, you’d only be setting yourself up for more trouble with HMRC. Only our qualified valuers can give you a valuation report that is impartial and unbiased.
- We are always honored taking you through the probate valuation process, explaining and breaking down the jargon and legal requirements. For instance, if the property left is worth less than £325,000, then you’re not required to pay any inheritance tax. Our valuers will always advice you on these and more requirements.
- Depending on your preference, we provide you with the probate valuation report in hard copy, or In PDF format. A standard probate valuation takes about 3 hours, and costs around £ Such a valuation is accurate and can be used for inheritance tax purposes.
- We advise you on how sort and arrange all items, the auctionable, those that can be donated to charity, those that can be sent for recycling, etc. We’ll even be glad to help search the entire house for valuables that may be hidden, like family heirlooms, wills, jewelry, etc.
- Again, you may not have the emotional will and strength to start taking items that have so much emotional proximity, for auctioning or donation. We step in and do so on your behalf; we’ll transport the items for auctioning around London, negotiate the best deals on your behalf, and bring back the proceeds to you.
We offer a free verbal assessment as well as professional advice on how to conduct a probate valuation in Chessington K9. Drop us an email or give us a call, we’ll be glad to hear from you.