Probate Clearance and the legacy of seeing the contents being reused
Probate clearance comes at a time when most people are facing a tough and difficult time. No one is ready for the passing of a loved one and it usually comes as a shock when one has to find ways round probate valuation which are a requirement of the law. When a loved one passes on, it’s important that one seeks the services of a reputable probate clearance company to smooth things over. We understand how trying this is and we do all we can to make this time less stressful and be of assistance where we can.
Here are some benefits of hiring us as your probate clearance company
Established and reputableWe have been in operation for over 30 years and we have provided probate valuation services and house clearance for hundreds of happy and satisfied clients over the years.
Diverse clientsWe handle a variety of probate services and have even provided services for the HM Treasury and to auction houses. No job is too big nor too small for us to handle.
Legal documentsWhen it comes to probate clearance, it is very important to have a written probate valuation; a legal document in accordance with the Inheritance Tax act. This is a requirement by HMRC and it is advisable for most individuals to ensure their legal paperwork in order.
AdviceWhen clients come to us for advice, we share feedback on what they should sell and give ideas on an ideal places to sell them. In an event you would like to donate some items to charity, we share a list of charities you can donate to and we even provide transport to these charities to eliminate the hassle of having to drop off the items.
A list of inventoryWe provide a list of all items for inventory accompanied by a photographic inventory of the items for a detailed and comprehensive inventory.
Cleaning and security servicesWe also do removals in event items are meant to be moved from one location to another. Once done, we provide cleaning services to ensure the premises is in order. In the event you would like security for the property, we provide that too.
Search for valuablesWe also provide the service of searching for missing or misplaced personal documents and valuables within the property. There times items may be misplaced and we go through items in search of the missing objects or documents in order to return them.
Why you should donate some items for reuse
One great way to leave your legacy is to have some of your items donated for reuse or upcycling. Here are a few reasons why you should donate items for reuse and upcycling;
- Upcycling is one of the popular ways to reduce your carbon footprint. By upcycling, you choose to reuse unwanted items and making them more functional, more aesthetically pleasing and giving them a new lease of life.
- It helps to reduce the items in landfills which helps by conserving the environment in the long run.
- By donating items for reuse, you give others a chance to give items you may not use a new home and this gives a sense of comfort to the new owners and will provide functionality and beauty over the next couple of years.
- By reusing items, it creates a culture where we limit hoarding and avoid piling our homes and offices with items we have little or no use for. It is ideal to clear homes of items not used and these can be donated or reused in homes where they can be used and appreciated more.
- By preserving our environment, we are ensuring a better future for future generations, which is a great legacy for upcoming generations.